Congratulations to our authors on their accomplishments with their writing this month!
Congratulations to our members for continuing to make progress in their publishing careers!
- Jeanette Grey’s latest book, Eight Ways to Ecstasy, released on April 5 from Forever.
- Marie Lark signed a contract with Loose Id for her new book The First Morning After for a summer release.
- Jean C. Gordon’s novel Mandy and the Mayor releases in ebook on May 3.
- Kari Cole’s Constant Craving is a Golden Heart finalist in the paranormal category.
- Anna Bowling sold three articles to Heroes and Heartbreakers.
Congrats to our members for their accomplishments in September and October!
- Ann Bowling’s article “I Cleaned Up My Dad’s Hoarder House” was published in XOJane.com
- Carol Storm’s book Burning Captivity (Book 2 of the Charity Chronicles) is coming soon from Blushing Books.
- K.A. Mitchell’s 20th book Put a Ring on It came out September 9, 2015.
- Jenna Kendrick’s Make Me Believe hit #1 in LGBT short reads on Amazon. Her book Stuck with You will be released October 2016. Home for the Holidays, a Male/male anthology releases November 2015.
- Kari Cole’s Constant Craving is a finalist in NJRW’s Put Your Heart in a Book Contest.
- Nona Raines’ novella Write to Me released on September 16, 2015. She received a contract from Loose Id for her trans-romance Her Kind of Man.
- Marie Lark’s third book, Third Take is the Charm, was released the last week of August with Loose Id.
- Jeanette Grey’s novel When The Stars Align was released on September 1, 2015. Her print debut, Seven Nights to Surrender will be released November 3!
- Rachael Miles’ Jilting the Duke is coming out February 2016 from Kensington, Zebra.
- Jean Gordon’s “Holiday Homecoming” is being released November 17.
- Autumn Jones Lake has a short story in the anthology “Pink: Hot n’ Sexy For a Cure” which became an Amazon international best seller in October.
Congratulations to our members for their accomplishments this month:
- Anna Bowling was featured on a Buzz Feed post on caregiving.
- Autumn Jones Lake has a cover reveal for Tattered on My Sleeve on June 25th. The book’s release will be on July 28th.
- Jean Gordon had two requests for a historical romance that she pitched at a conference she attended in May of this year.
- Kari Cole finished 2nd in the Chicago Fire and Ice contest and 2nd in the Cleveland Rocks contest and has received multiple requests from agents and editors.
- KA Mitchell received two contract offers on two separate submissions. Getting Him Back will a February release. Risk Everything on It will be released with Dreamspinner.
- Jeanette Grey’s cover reveal for Seven Nights To Surrender and When The Stars Align was featured on Dear Author. Both books release from Grand Central Publishing this fall.
- Rebecca Grace Allen signed her fourth contract with Samhain Publishing for the third book in her Portland Rebels series, The Theory of Deviance. She also completed revisions on the first book in her Legally Bound series, His Contract. Cover reveal coming soon!
Our members continue to make huge strides in their writing careers. Here’s what they’ve been up to this spring:
- K.A. Mitchell completed and turned in a proposal for a second book in the Ready or Knot series.
- Thomasine Rappold signed a 3 book contract with Kensington/Lyrica. The first book will be released 12/8/15.
- Kari Cole is a finalist in Cleveland Rocks, Chicago Fire & Ice and the Daphne contests.
- Jean C. Gordon’s Winning the Teacher’s Heart made the Amazon Kindle Contemporary Christian Romance Best Seller list as part of a Love Inspired boxed set.
- Virginia Frost entered 2 writing contests.
- Nona Raines signed a contract for a new novella with The Wild Rose Press.
- Mary-Teresa Heath is a finalist in the Cleveland Rocks contest.
- Debby Nolan submitted to several agents.
- The Wedding Gift, the fifth book in Cara Connelly’s Save the Date series released May 5, 2015.