Benefits of Membership:
- Free access to educational workshops, presented by working writers and industry professionals at our monthly meetings
- Discounts on special chapter events
- Special notifications about writing contests, classes, and other events
- Inclusion in our annual member recognition celebration
- Networking and social opportunities with other writers in the area
Membership is open to all in good standing with the national RWA body. To learn more about joining RWA, please visit their website.
Annual dues for the chapter are $50.
Members must agree to abide by our code of conduct, including its non-discrimination policy.
Ready to join?
- Download the welcome letter to new prospective members here (.doc)
- Want to apply in person or by mail? Download the printable CR-RWA membership application here (.doc)
- Or apply online today! (requires login for RWA.org site)
Dues may be paid by cash or check, or by credit card through RWA. For more details and to make a payment, please click here.
For more information, please contact us at CR-RWAInfo@cr-rwa.org