Our annual member celebration will take place this Saturday, December 8.
The board will conduct its final board meeting of the year at noon. Members are welcome to attend, or they can contact Kari with any items they would like to see the board discuss.
The member recognition and appreciation celebration begins at 1pm. Be sure to fill out the survey sent out last week so your achievements can be recognized! (Check your email, the Facebook group, or KA if you need the link.)
November Member News
KA Mitchell — Stuffed Stockings is coming out Dec 19. Bad Habit was released in October.
Congratulations to our authors on their accomplishments with their writing this month!
Jeanette Grey–“Taking Aim,” a short story, was published in Rouge Passion, part of the Resistance Romance anthologies.
Ginny Frost– Her debut novel, The Bar Scene, was published on August 1 with Wild Rose Press. She made PAN in July.
Autumn Jones Lake–Warning and Wildfires was released July 24
Kari Cole–Her debut, Hunt the Moon, came out June 2nd with Carina. The sequel, Touch the Sky, comes out Sept 24.
Congratulations to our members on their accomplishments this month!
· Anna Bowling—Presenting “Play in your own Sandbox, Keep all the Toys” workshop at Charter Oak Writers.
· Rebecca Grace Allen—Signed with Insatiable Press for Legally Bound books 2&3 to be in audio.
Congratulations to our members for their accomplishments this month!
· Deborah Nolan—a novella will be included in an anthology to be introduced at RT in Reno.
· Autumn Jones Lake—released a novella, One Empire Night (Lost Kings MC #95.) on Dec 31.
· Rebecca Grace Allen—Finished Legally Bound 2: Her Claim. Also received offers to contract audio rights for Her Claim and Book 3: Their Discovery.
· Kathryn R. Biel—Queen of Hearts releases1/23/2018. Made for Me is in Amazon Prime Reading.
Please join our chapter in celebrating our members’ accomplishments in the first quarter of 2017.
- Jeanette Grey received a starred review in Publisher’s Weekly for Nine Kinds of Naughty. The book released February 7, 2017.
- Kathryn Biel’s Made for Me was featured in BookBub in December. It made it to #1 on Kobo’s Humorous Fiction list. It was then featured in Women’s World Magazine as a book club pick. New Attitude will be released 3/14/17.
- Glen Ebisch sold a new mystery, The Open Window, to Wild Rose Press.
- Thomasine Rappold had the third book in her Sole Survivor series—The Lady Who Drew Me In—released 12/20/2017.
- Kelli Newby’s manuscript Ex, Ex, Oh finaled in the Joyce Henderson contest, Contemporary Romance category. She also signed with Rena Rossner of the Deborah Harris Agency.
- Debby Nolan’s Hello Again was published by Desert Breeze in Jan 2017.
- Anna Bowling sold two articles to Heroes and Heartbreakers.
- Jenna Kendrick’s Beyond Belief came out January 31.
- Autumn Jones Lake’s seventh book in the Lost Kings series, White Knuckles, came out on January 17th.
- KA Mitchell’s Relationship Status will release in April from Carina. Ethan and Wyatt’s trilogy comes out in mass market paperback in July.
- Sue Ann Porter’s Arm Wrestling with the Pharaoh is available in eBook on Amazon.com. It will soon be available on other sites, including Barnes and Noble.
- Nona Raines released “Not the Hot Guy” in February. It is a companion to Not the Hot Chick.
- Jean C Gordon has a title, cover, and publication date for Reuniting His Family with Love Inspired Romance
- Morgan Malone’s “Shoudler to Lean On,” a novella published under Roxanne St. Clare’s Barefoot Bay Kindle Worlds, hit the #1 bestselling contemporary in Kindle Worlds.
Capital Region Romance members had another outstanding month! Congratulations to everyone on their accomplishments.
- Marie Lark’s fourth book, The First Morning After, released from LooseID on June 7.
- Kelli Newby’s book won the Fire And Ice competition in the Contemporary Romance category.
- Debby Nolan’s sweet romance Starting Over is coming out in January 2017 through Desert Breeze Press.
- Sue Ann Porter will have a flash fiction story published in the next issue of Machinery Mag, a publication based in India.
- The fifth book in Lucinda Race’s Loudon Series, Ready To Soar, will be out in four weeks.
- Glen Ebisch’s book about a television meteorologist entitled Stormy Weather will be coming out next year from The Wild Rose Press.
- Rachael Miles’ second book, Chasing The Heiress, released on May 31st from Kensington.
Congratulations to our members on another productive and successful month!
- Susie Warren’s new release The Sheltered Heiress is available for pre-order.
- Kathryn Biel’s Jump, Jive, and Wail has been nominated for a RONE by InD’tale Magazine. Her book Killing Me Softly is now available in audio book.
Congratulations to our members for continuing to make progress in their publishing careers!
- Jeanette Grey’s latest book, Eight Ways to Ecstasy, released on April 5 from Forever.
- Marie Lark signed a contract with Loose Id for her new book The First Morning After for a summer release.
- Jean C. Gordon’s novel Mandy and the Mayor releases in ebook on May 3.
- Kari Cole’s Constant Craving is a Golden Heart finalist in the paranormal category.
- Anna Bowling sold three articles to Heroes and Heartbreakers.
Congratulations to our members for all their accomplishments in the past month.
- Jeanette Grey’s latest book, Confessions In The Dark, released on March 1 from Forever Yours. Her April release, Eight Ways To Ecstasy, was named a Top Pick by RT Magazine.
- Kathryn R. Biel published her sixth novel, Live For This.
- The ebook version of Jean C. Gordon’s sweet romance Love Undercover releases March 15. She will be presenting her synopsis workshop Gone In 60 Minutes at the Saratoga Romance Writers chapter at their April 2nd meeting.
- Julie Lomoe’s suspense novel Eldercide is being reissued on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords.
We look forward to hearing more about what you’ve been up to when we meet again in April!
Congratulations to our members who are continuing to make huge strides in their careers.
- Jeanette Grey’s book Through The Static won a Galaxy Award as one of the best Science Fiction Romances of 2015.
- Anna C. Bowling sold two articles to Heroes and Heartbreakers.
- Jean C. Gordon received a request from Redbud press for her Dating Service novella. She also revealed the cover for The Bachelor’s Sweetheart.
- K.A. Mitchell’s book Getting Him Back releases on February 15, 2016. It will be available in mass market paperback in September 2016.
- Autumn Jones Lake’s novella Kickstart My Heart was included in the ’80s Mixtape Anthology released on February 9, 2016.
We look forward to hearing about your accomplishments when we meet again in March!