Our members had another productive month. Please join us in celebrating their accomplishments!
- Rebecca Grace Allen finished revisions on her novel and resubmitted it.
- Anna C. Bowling‘s post on the How I Met Your Mother finale was one of Heroes and Heartbreakers’ top five posts for the week of April 1.
- Autumn Jones Lake‘s novel, Feral Escape, comes out on April 25.
- Jeanette Grey‘s book, Take What You Want, was named a finalist in the RITA awards, in the category of Romantic Novella.
Join us Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the East Greenbush Library for an exciting program with best-selling author Dee Davis. Her workshop is entitled, “From Once Upon A Time To Happily Ever After,” and it will focus on structural guidelines for building a novel.
Please note that we will operate on a special schedule this month:
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Drop-in critique group. Any interested members are encouraged to bring 5 to 10 pages of their current manuscript to receive peer feedback.
- 1 p.m. to 1:30: Business meeting
- 1:30 to 4:00: Workshop
We hope to see you there!