Congratulations to our members on all of their achievements in the past month!
- Jean Gordon’s release date for Small-Town Midwife is March 2014.
- Bebe Knight’s first release, An Element of Time, was published 9/24/13 through Solstice Publishing.
- Jeanette Grey has joined RWA’s Professional Author’s Network (PAN).
- Cara Connelly’s novella, The Wedding Date (ebook) releases through Avon Impulse on November 19. Her novel The Wedding Favor goes on sale in print and ebook through Avon on December 27.
- Glen Ebisch’s novel, The Blank Canvas, comes out from Five Star in April.
- Thomasine Rappold has signed with agent Stefanie Lieberman of Janklow & Nesbit Associates.
- Kimberly Ames has met the qualifications for RWA’s PRO community, and has submitted her application to join.
If you have news to share, be sure to let us know about it at our November meeting, which will take place Nov 9, 2013. Member and published author Tracey Lyons will be presenting a workshop titled, “Gone Fishing, how to Catch an Agent”. We hope to see you there!